It was in my half asleep brain, that a powerful thought of preparing a list of “Things I would like to do before I die” came. A thought, which asked me to jot down the stuff I want to do or want before I retire permanently from this earth. Initially it did seem easy…but believe me, it wasn’t. [Read my original post here]
There are a few things I have been crossed out. Obviously they have been accomplished. This list started with the initial 46 things, but continues to grow and will always be far from completion. And to tell you the truth, I would never want to cross out everything in this list. Because the things that are still uncrossed will keep me driving ahead. I just want to keep adding things.
The main reason for me putting my valuable effort in a really silly list is that, I have still not been able to understand the purpose of my existence, or what I want to do with my life. But there is one thing that I have realized. And that is that I have still not done enough with my life.
So, I decided to put down a list of things I want to do before I die. This list is neither complete nor in any particular order.
So, lets see, what I want –
- Attend at least one Formula 1 Grand Prix.
- Touch a real Formula 1 car.
- Touch a Lamborghini.
- Buy and drive a Lamborghini.
- Have my portrait painted.
- Write a letter to Warren Buffet & receive a reply!
- Fall deeply in love, helplessly and unconditionally.
- Shower in a waterfall.
- Experience weightlessness.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Find a job I love.
- Meet & shake hands with Warren Buffet.
- Donate money and put my name on something like a college scholarship.
- To customize a room in my house, with all the boys toys I want.
Be regular in gym for 3 months in a row.
- Accept yourself for who you are.
- Create my Family Tree.
- Read all the Harry Potters.
- Have a corpus of 10 crore rupees.
- Attend Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting in USA.
- Make a home library.
- Do 20 kilometers on a bicycle in a go.
- Do 50 kilometers on a bicycle in a go.
- Work for a Fortune 500 organization.
- Enter Indian politics
- Use solar energy efficiently.
- Learn my 3rd language.
- Climb on top of the Great Egyptian Pyramids and yell.
- Ride a bicycle on the Great Wall of China.
- Visit every continent.
- Get a tattoo with a meaning.
- Pee in a village farm with wind blowing
- Visit all the states of India.
- Visit 100 Indian cities/places. (Updated – Done more than 65)
- Visit 50 countries.
- Write a guest column for a national newspaper on financial matters.
- Take Lumuhuku into the Technorati Top 100 list.
- Start my own financial consulting practice.
- Be a guest lecturer in IIM.
- Buy a Harley Davidson
- Visit Ladakh.
- Date Elisha Cuthbert, Gul Panag, Tara Sharma, Sonali Bendre.
- Visit Egypt.
- Go on a biking trip to a desert
- See the Aurora Borealis.
- See the Taj Mahal.
- See the Taj Mahal again.
- Get a movie made on a script written by me (Based on stock markets)
- Drive a car/SUV at more than 200kmph (Done
142kmph 145kmph150kmph) Climb a small peak