Posts Tagged ‘list’
I know we are nearing the end of the first month of the year and my post is a bit late to start with. But still I wanted to do a list of sort for the best songs, or rather the songs which I liked in the last year.
So, here I present the list of songs that my ears fell for. Also, you must acknowledge the fact that this is a personal list and is not in anyway guided by any other person except me. Everyone has an opinion…isn’t it? ;-)
Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye – Ghajini
Now I really never expected that such a song could be made. Really such heart filling emotions…Rehman is the ‘real’ magician.
Tu Muskura Jahaan Bhi Hai – Yuvraaj
The emotions are so pure in the song. And that is what makes it a winner.
Tashan Mein – Tashan
The most rocking song of the year. No matter how many people have a negative bias for Tashan. I just love it.
Jashn – e – Bahara – Jodha Akbar
A classical beauty. Its so soothing to here this song when you are all by yourself.
Guzarish – Ghajini
Kabhi Kabhi Aditi – Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
I have been an old fan of this song. Read this
Jugni – Oye Lucky Lucy Oye!!
Raw. Crude. F’ol’kingly MANLY…..Men Are Back!!!
Behka – Ghajini
Rock on – Rock On!!
Tu Hi Toh Meri Dost Hai – Yuuvraaj
Singh is king – Singh is Kinng
Crudeness of the song wins it for me….and SINGHS now have their very on anthem.
Socha Hai – Rock On
Khuda Jaane – Bachnaa Ae Hasino
Aahista Aahista – Bachna Ae Hasino
Jaane Kyun – Dostana
Sexy Lady – Race
;-) (Its all about wickedness honey!)
Jannat Jahan – Jannat
A damn ambitious song. Was absolutely spot on with the emotions that the song was supposed to portray.
Tere Bina –Superstar
Get On The Floor – Yuuvraaj
Thats about it all. I have really no issues if anyone has any problems with my list.
I have been not known much to keep my promises, but this one was easy. In one of my earlier posts titled 46 things to do before I die, I had committed that I shall dedicate a page on my blog to this endeavor of mine – of having a list of things which I want to accomplish before God calls me.
So…I have kept my promise and setup a dedicated page Things to do before I die. Now you can keep track of my life’s achievements through this page.
To tell the truth, I did not sit down to write this post in particular. It just happened that, late in the night, my eyes were as red as the stocks of the recessionary US markets and I was just about to switch myself off. It was then in my half asleep brain, that a powerful thought came. A thought, which asked me to jot down the stuff I want to do or want to have before I die. Seems easy…isn’t it?
Ever tried making such a list? I did. And I bet it was damn ‘not so easy’ as it seems at first.
There are a few things I have been crossed out. Obviously they have been accomplished. As of now, I could only think of 46 things, but this list, is far from complete. And to tell the truth, I would never want to complete it. Because the things that are still uncrossed will keep me driving ahead. I just want to keep adding things.
The main reason for me putting my valuable effort in a really silly list is that, I have still not been able to understand the purpose of my existence, or what I want to do with my life. But there is one thing that I have realized. And that is that I have still not done enough with my life.
So, I decided to put down a list of things I want to do before I die. This list is neither complete nor in any particular order. And soon, I would be putting up a dedicated page of ‘The things I want to do before I die’ on this blog. So everyone can track my updated list.
So, lets see, what I want –
- Attend at least one Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Touch a real Formula 1 car. Touch a Lamborghini.
- Buy and drive a Lamborghini.
- Have my portrait painted.
- Write a letter to Warren Buffet & receive a reply!
Fall deeply in love, helplessly and unconditionally. Shower in a waterfall.
- Experience weightlessness.
Sleep under the stars.
- Find a job I love.
- Meet & shake hands with Warren Buffet.
- Donate money and put my name on something like a college scholarship.
- To customize a room in my house, with all the boys toys I want.
- Be regular in gym for 3 months in a row.
Accept yourself for who you are.
- Create my Family Tree.
Read all the Harry Potters.
- Have a corpus of 10 crore rupees.
- Attend Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting in USA.
- Make a home library.
Do 20 kilometers on a bicycle in a go.
- Do 50 kilometers on a bicycle in a go.
- Work for a Fortune 500 organization.
- Enter Indian politics
- Use solar energy efficiently.
- Learn my 3rd language.
- Climb on top of the Great Egyptian Pyramids and yell.
- Ride a bicycle on the Great Wall of China.
- Visit every continent.
- Get a tattoo with a meaning.
- Pee in a village farm with wind blowing :-)
- Visit all the states of India.
- Visit 100 Indian cities.
- Visit 50 countries.
- Write a guest column for a national newspaper on financial matters.
- Take Lumuhuku into the Technorati Top 100 list.
- Start my own financial consulting practice.
- Be a guest lecturer in IIM.
- Buy a Harley Davidson
- Visit Ladakh.
- Date Elisha Cuthbert, Gul Panag, Gayatri Joshi, Sonali Bendre.
- Visit Egypt.
- See the Aurora Borealis.
See the Taj Mahal.
- See the Taj Mahal again.